• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Colt King Cobra Carry (bobbed hammer & 2" barrel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbwright1

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
83   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Colt King Cobra Carry (bobbed hammer &amp; 2&quot; barrel)

Zip Code: 30105

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a very nice Colt King Cobra in the carry model which has a 2" barrel and a bobbed hammer from the factory. I purchased the gun new and fired 6 rds of .357 mag through it and it has been in the safe since. I have the box and docs etc that came with it. It has no scratches or blemishes. I have some .38 ammo fmj and HP that I can let go with it. I am only listing this in hopes to draw a S&W performance series 629 long barrel hunting model out of someone. Either the stealth hunter or the 2 tone hunter model. For now that would be the only trades I would let it go for and no cash price at the moment either (unless you REALLY wanted it and offer me more than it's worth)

Pictures:
20220103_224542.jpg
20220103_224733.jpg
20220103_224602.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This is a very nice Colt King Cobra in the carry model which has a 2" barrel and a bobbed hammer from the factory. I purchased the gun new and fired 6 rds of .357 mag through it and it has been in the safe since. I have the box and docs etc that came with it. It has no scratches or blemishes. I have some .38 ammo fmj and HP that I can let go with it. I am only listing this in hopes to draw a S&W performance series 629 long barrel hunting model out of someone. Either the stealth hunter or the 2 tone hunter model. For now that would be the only trades I would let it go for and no cash price at the moment either (unless you REALLY wanted it and offer me more than it's worth)
I've got a 6" 629-3 in excellent condition if that would interest you. I also have a custom made leather chest holster I had made for a little less than $400 that would go with it. Let me know if you're interested and I can shoot some pics when I get home.

I've got a 6" 629-3 in excellent condition if that would interest you. I also have a custom made leather chest holster I had made for a little less than $400 that would go with it. Let me know if you're interested and I can shoot some pics when I get home.
Y’all got to start putting your offers on the pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom