• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT BCM M4A1 SOCOM. 14.5 pin and welded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BCM = BCM in my opinion does not equal factory.

Some additional things happen when all parts are at least bought on the same invoice.

For instance;

Most factories will check for headspace. Given variances with Chambers and bolts. If either of them is at the far extreme edge of tolerance, two components together may fail headspace. The bolt when matched to a chamber should be checked for a “go” or “no go” headspace.

If you just buy a bunch of BCM parts yourself, and put them together, it never received that kind of check.

So there are a few differences in the concept of a rifle built by Daniel defense, or a bunch of Daniel defense parts put together, both equaling factory. I think they’re quite different.

Like I care my Lord. Man I'm not in a hurry if I trade it fine, if not fine too, if you make an offer fine if not I'm fine too, just because I close the pins myself and not the bcm factory. My point was it isn't a Franken Ar junk made with 1000 different pieces and assembled in a basement, find one of those right now, I haven't seen one of those here never, only junk made of thousand different pieces but whatever, if the post is misleading because you said so fine, you won. If you dont like that I close the pins when I put it together and not the factory what are you doing in my post? Just to be Showboat "it isn't factory because you closed the pins and not Paul Buffoni himself."

I was actually on your post to offer you a trade since I'm in the mood for another AR, I just wanted clarification of what your gun is/was and what came with it.

Your attitude ( You are insulting and screaming ((caps lock on) at myself and others ) as well as your miss leading original add about a "Factory rifle", which you have admitted and agreed it is not, was miss leading so, as I have said earlier, I won't be making a trade offer.

You just need to clearer in your adds before you get a negative feedback, as I would have left, had we meet FTF and I was thinking it was a "Factory rilfe" as you said.

I never called it junk or a Franken AR, just a built AR and not Factory. And that's all the clarification I wanted. Not the insulting and angry attitude you came across to have.

Hope this clears up the confusion!

I was actually on your post to offer you a trade since I'm in the mood for another AR, I just wanted clarification of what your gun is/was and what came with it.

Your attitude ( You are insulting and screaming ((caps lock on) at myself and others ) as well as your miss leading original add about a "Factory rifle", which you have admitted and agreed it is not, was miss leading so, as I have said earlier, I won't be making a trade offer.

You just need to clearer in your adds before you get a negative feedback, as I would have left, had we meet FTF and I was thinking it was a "Factory rilfe" as you said.

I never called it junk or a Franken AR, just a built AR and not Factory. And that's all the clarification I wanted. Not the insulting and angry attitude you came across to have.

Hope this clears up the confusion!
Ok guys now say it without cry...

Ladys and gentlemen Eugene Stoner and company here....relax man if you like it fine if not fine too. Who's giving opinions about your posts? Nobody... if I need to ask something or I want to know something I would do it by private message. Period you dont like it get out of my post

Ladys and gentlemen Eugene Stoner and company here....relax man if you like it fine if not fine too. Who's giving opinions about your posts? Nobody... if I need to ask something or I want to know something I would do it by private message. Period you dont like it get out of my post

Stop tagging me and I won't post anymore.

If it really bothers you, you could lock the thread too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom