• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT BCM M4A1 SOCOM. 14.5 pin and welded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a factory rifle to everybody but you. It's a built gun. Even if all you did was push two pins open then close them, it still wasn't done at the factory.

Built gun = someone put it together after parts left factory

Factory gun = built together at the factory
It's like I do care what people say, in this case you LMFAO

I just care not to be miss leading or miss lead when buying or trading. So I won't be making an offer.

The whole rifle is not factory. The upper and lower are factory and you put them together. It's really that simple man.

I hope you find the trade you are looking for though.

I just care not to be miss leading or miss lead when buying or trading. So I won't be making an offer.

The whole rifle is not factory. The upper and lower are factory and you put them together. It's really that simple man.

I hope you find the trade you are looking for though.
Like I care my Lord. Man I'm not in a hurry if I trade it fine, if not fine too, if you make an offer fine if not I'm fine too, just because I close the pins myself and not the bcm factory. My point was it isn't a Franken Ar junk made with 1000 different pieces and assembled in a basement, find one of those right now, I haven't seen one of those here never, only junk made of thousand different pieces but whatever, if the post is misleading because you said so fine, you won. If you dont like that I close the pins when I put it together and not the factory what are you doing in my post? Just to be Showboat "it isn't factory because you closed the pins and not Paul Buffoni himself."

I by and large could care less but I totally understand Spas-12 Owner Spas-12 Owner . A factory rifle comes the way it is from the factory.

That aside, nice rifle man.
Thanks sir, for me like another guy in his comment said bcm is bcm period I understand the semantics and the "expertise" is not a build for me because I didn't put together, faxon, daniel defense, spikes, cmmg, aero, bcm and 1000 more pieces together with wrenches and tools, now someone after thia comments will come and say: " the ar's dont have 1000 pieces"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom