36   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Women's Michael Kors Automatic Watch

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $60 plus free shipping

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My wife has asked me to put up on the block for grabs her Michael Kors Mk58-01 12 Jewel Automatic Watch. This specific example was purchased last year in June of 2020 from Canton Jewelers. Paid $700 plus tax for it and was just serviced by Canton Jewelers yesterday. It's in great condition and is a fine women's time piece. I bought her a new Tag Heurer Chronograph Calibre movement watch and she wants to re-coup a little bit of the money from this most recent purchase. This is a GREAT DEAL on this timepiece. Open to all cash offers. $150 obo Will accept cash in hand, PayPal family and friends, cash app or zelle. Free shipping to your location or meet face to face. Please PM all cash offers. Thanks

Pictures:
image-jpg.3373258

image-jpg.3373259

image-jpg.3373260

image-jpg.3373261

image-jpg.3373262

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Price reduced to the lowest price it will go. This is a $700 plus watch after tax folks. Last price drop final to $60 plus free shipping. This is now beyond a steal of a deal folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom