Reaction score
Item Name: FS Star PD

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 385

Caliber: .45 acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The "original" compact, lightweight .45 auto. Weighs approximately 25 oz empty and has an adjustable rear sight. It has a 4" barrel and is a very handy carry gun. Comes with one original Star 6-rd magazine and one aftermarket magazine which seems to work fine. I have personally shot approximately 75 rds of mixed hardball and 200gr lead SWC reloads through it with no malfunctions. The recoil buffer is still in good shape.

The Star PD was a favorite carry gun of Col. Jeff Cooper. This one is in decent (not perfect) condition and is a good shooter grade. Blue is approximately 85% and the aluminum frame has most of the original anodized finish remaining. This PD comes with the hard-to-find aftermarket Pachmayr wrap-around grips. Takedown is similar to the Browning P35 and the safety can be applied with the hammer cocked or hammer down. In the hammer down position, the safety retracts the hammer from the firing pin.

I'm selling because I acquired 2 of these in trades and I'm only keeping one. Own a piece of history!

Pictures:
star1-jpg.1619084

star2-jpg.1619085

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom