Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS *****SPM *****Smith and Wesson Equalizer 9mm Unfired

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Smith and Wesson Equalizer 9mm unfired outside the factory!
comes with everything it came with new in the box.
Five total mags - one 10 round mag, 0ne 13 round mag, one 15 round mag plus 2 extra 15 round magazines!!
Also have the Mag Lula Uplula loader and the lock, box and docs!
I purchased this one thinking my wife might like it since it has the
EZ type slide. But she likes and wants to stay with her Tom Cat and it's Tip Up Barrel.

The Equalizer is one of the sweetest shooting pistols I've ever shot. (I have one that I sometimes carry) Minimal recoil and extremely easy to get back on target after firing!

$500 Firm Cash I paid $529 plus tax - not really interested in trades on this one but IF you have something I don't know I need try me. lol

I know they are selling on GB for $479 - $499 but then there is tax and GB fees and shipping and FFL fees so by the time you pick it up from you FFL you'll likely have $600 in it. plus you'll have to fill out the ATF Form 4473.

"Must meet in Loganville Walton County area. My wife has Stage four metastatic breast cancer that has spread to her liver and lungs so I don't get too far from her for too long!!"

Contact through ODT PM
or I prefer
Text me at 678-414-0327

If you contact me you are stating that you are legal to own a handgun in Georgia!!

Pictures:
IMG_2652.jpeg
IMG_2653.jpeg
IMG_2654.jpeg
IMG_2656.jpeg
IMG_2655.jpeg
IMG_2657.jpeg
IMG_2658.jpeg
IMG_2659.jpeg
IMG_2660.jpeg
IMG_2661.jpeg
IMG_2663.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom