99   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS SPM 22 Magnum - CCI, Speer, Hornady, Winchester

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 175

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 736 rounds of .22 Magnum ammo. There are a few different brands included. Looking at current prices for the brands I've got the range is about $022-$0.35 per round depending on the specific item. I am looking to move this soon so I am willing to take the low end of that at $175, which will get all the ammo shown. Not looking to break it up and sell in smaller amounts, unless you are willing to pay more. A couple of the boxes have some mix of the other bullets as partial boxes.

Unless otherwise agreed to would need to meet at the Academy in Cumming off GA 400 exit 13. Need to see carry permit and GA DL for any firearms purchases. Little or no feedback will need to be more willing to accommodate my schedule. Cash only. By responding to this ad, you confirm that you are legally allowed to own firearms.

1673046120381-png.5691943

Pictures:
IMG_1958.jpeg
IMG_1959.jpeg
IMG_1960.jpeg
IMG_1961.jpeg
IMG_1962.jpeg
IMG_1963.jpeg
IMG_1964.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom