• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Smith and Wesson MP15 with upgrades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZColley1012

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Smith and Wesson MP15 with upgrades!

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1000

Caliber: 556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Smith and Wesson mp15 for sale. This was originally bought in 2017 and has only had about 2-3k rounds put through it. Other than that it has stayed in my safe. It will include the original hand guard, stock, and pistol grip.
Some of the upgrades include:
UTG quad rail with FSP cutout
Magpul stock and pistol grip
Vertical grip
Sightmark optic
Smith and Wesson light with pressure pad.
radian charging handle.
Comes with a Viking tactics two point sling and two loaded magpul P-mags.
Willing to negotiate but don’t low ball I am trying to fund a suppressor for another build.
Will need to see a valid ga drivers license and preferably a concealed carry permit as well. I will also have a bill of sale for mine and your records.

Pictures:
614B7A87-B23E-4353-B8AE-4122CBD5A4BB.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a Smith and Wesson mp15 for sale. This was originally bought in 2017 and has only had about 2-3k rounds put through it. Other than that it has stayed in my safe. It will include the original hand guard, stock, and pistol grip.
Some of the upgrades include:
UTG quad rail with FSP cutout
Magpul stock and pistol grip
Vertical grip
Sightmark optic
Smith and Wesson light with pressure pad.
radian charging handle.
Comes with a Viking tactics two point sling and two loaded magpul P-mags.
Willing to negotiate but don’t low ball I am trying to fund a suppressor for another build.
Will need to see a valid ga drivers license and preferably a concealed carry permit as well. I will also have a bill of sale for mine and your records.
Very interested in this build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom