• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Smith & Wesson 66-8 2.75" Almost New, Custom Action, Fiber...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd_Amend

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
50   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Smith &amp; Wesson 66-8 2.75&quot; Almost New, Custom Action, Fiber...

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $850

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale, a custom S&W model 66-8 6-shot revolver with 2.75" barrel in nearly new condition with tons of extras. Purchased new by me in May 2022. This revolver has been shot just a few times and has always been thoroughly cleaned after each use. Pictures do the talking. I had a premium action job done on it by Mark Hartshorne of Pinnacle High Performance, now retired, which completely transformed the gun. It’s set up for competition with the smoothest action you’ll ever feel in a revolver, and it is pretty light as well. Gun prefers softer Federal primers. Mark also installed a Dawson red fiber optic sight and cleaned up all the factory goo inside. Available is a Tucker Gunleather custom leather-lined HF3 holster with a perfect fit (had a 5 month wait, has light marks from handling), 50 rd box each of Federal .38 SPL FMJ, .357 magnum FMJ, and a partial box of 17 rds of Federal HST hollow points and two 6-round HKS speedloaders (not pictured). Finally, the original 100% complete box and contents and even a set of new extra yoke and side plate screws are included. Altogether, here is what I have in it:

Revolver: $807.70 including tax
Pinnacle High Precision: $311.50
Tucker Holster: $191.69
Ammo, speedloaders and screws: ~$125
TOTAL: $1435

Copies of all original documentation included for the gun, holster and gunsmith work.

Asking just $850 for the gun alone or $999 for the whole package, cash or Zelle (preferred), which as you can see is a great deal. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES. We’ll meet up F2F in a convenient location in Woodstock, GA to complete the sale. Buyer MUST be at least 21 years of age AND present a valid Georgia WCL license or agree to a bill of sale and presentation of your driver's license.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for your interest.

Pictures:
IMG_3031.jpeg
IMG_3032.jpeg
IMG_3033.jpeg
IMG_3034.jpeg
IMG_3036.jpeg
IMG_3037.jpeg
IMG_3039.jpeg
IMG_3042.jpeg
IMG_3043.jpeg
IMG_3044.jpeg
IMG_3045.jpeg
IMG_3046.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom