Zip Code: 30005

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1250 Or Best Offer

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

SIGSAUER P226 LEGION

For your viewing pleasure is a BNIB, unloaded, unfired SigSauer P226 Legionw/ Sig X-Ray Night Sights w/ three 10rd magazines

The first $1250 OBO (or best offer) takes it! Make me an Offer – I might say yes! I am only selling because I would prefer a P229 legion or a P320 AXG Scorpion.

Please send any offers via PM!

The Legion P226 is finished in Cerakote® Elite Legion gray coating, custom G-10 grips with a Legion medallion, the SIG SAUER Electro-Optics X-RAY high visibility day/night sights comes with three magazines. The P226 in DA/SA includes a reduced and contoured Elite beavertail, which allows for a higher grip, but a reduced profile, thus eliminating printing. More aggressive front strap checkering and additional checkering under the trigger guard enhance the grip. An X-Five undercut has been applied to the trigger guard, allowing for a higher grip and greater control. Front cocking serrations provide greater purchase for cycling the action, clearing the firearm, or conducting press checks. The DA/SA is available in 9 mm. The DA/SA also features low profile decocking and slide catch levers to reduce the risk of snagging. An enhanced polished action with the SRT (Short-Reset Trigger) is augmented with a Grayguns, Inc. designed P-SAIT trigger. In addition, a solid steel guide rod adds weight where it matters most.

The Legion P226 is finished in Cerakote® Elite Legion gray coating, custom G-10 grips with a Legion medallion, the SIG SAUER Electro-Optics X-RAY high visibility day/night sights comes with three magazines. The P226 in DA/SA includes a reduced and contoured Elite beavertail, which allows for a higher grip, but a reduced profile, thus eliminating printing. More aggressive front strap checkering and additional checkering under the trigger guard enhance the grip. An X-Five undercut has been applied to the trigger guard, allowing for a higher grip and greater control. Front cocking serrations provide greater purchase for cycling the action, clearing the firearm, or conducting press checks. The DA/SA is available in 9 mm. The DA/SA also features low profile decocking and slide catch levers to reduce the risk of snagging. An enhanced polished action with the SRT (Short-Reset Trigger) is augmented with a Grayguns, Inc. designed P-SAIT trigger. In addition, a solid steel guide rod adds weight where it matters most.

I have a Georgia Weapons Permit and prefer that you do as well but if not I may accept a valid GA driver's license and a bill of sale.

**By replying to this ad, you affirm you are legally able to purchase and own a firearm in the State of Georgia**

Pictures:
20210806_144914.jpg
20210806_144937.jpg
20210806_144958.jpg
20210806_144906.jpg
20210806_144908.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom