23   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS SIG Sauer Collapsing Telescoping Stock - MCX/MPX - Black

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 180.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a like new Sig Sauer MPX/MCX telescoping stock that I removed from my full size MPX. Everything works perfect on it and there are really no marks that I see. Please refer to pictures for condition. Also please feel free to ask for more pictures or more info on the stock. I am going to list below the full description from Sig's site about the stock.

The Sig Sauer Collapsing/Telescoping Stock is a reliable Sig part that offers comfort and convenience. This Collapsing/Telescoping Stock is a Sig Sauer factory stock that easily installs on your MCX/MPX via the receivers 1913 interface. It offers a durable, lightweight aluminum construction to withstand heavy use and abuse while reducing any unnecessary weight. It boasts a rubber butt pad to provide a comfortable and secure connection with the shooters shoulder. The collapsible design allows more room to fit your MPX or MCX into your range bag or pack and the three different telescoping lengths make it easy for all shooters to find a comfortable shooting position. The high-quality aluminum construction with ergonomic design make this the perfect modification for the MCX/MDX owner looking to improve the shooting condition and comfort of their firearm. This is an original Sig Sauer part featuring a lightweight and rugged construction that offers a customizable fit and will not hinder the shooters mobility. If you have ever complained about the shooting comfort or the convenience of transporting your MPX or MCX this part might be your answer. It is meets the standards you have come to expect from Sig Sauer.

Pictures:
20201017_134116-jpg.2883175

20201017_134123-jpg.2883176

20201017_134130-jpg.2883177

20201017_134203-jpg.2883178

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom