Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FS Sig 716 Patrol 7.62 Nato Full Package UNFIRED

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by mutchlerchad, Jan 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mutchlerchad

mutchlerchad Love the ODT!!! Supporter

Supporter

160   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Sig 716 Patrol 7.62 Nato Full Package

Zip Code: 30105

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $3,000 or $2,000 with no scope/scope mount

Caliber: 7.62 Nato

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
    This system is awesome and ready to rock and roll. The previous owner tells me the gun is unfired, and that seems to be accurate. The gun is like new. The gun is a Sig 716 Patrol. Sitting on top is a Leupold Mark 4 ER/T 4.5-14x50 optic, mounted by a LaRue tactical optical mount. Also included is an American Defense bi-pod, Magpul foregrip, and the 2 mags you see in the pictures. There is roughly $4,500 into this setup. I am asking $3,000. If you are serious about the gun, I will gladly have a private conversation with you. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

wayne allen and GyroBro03 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.