Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger Factory Error, 41Mag Super Blackhawk

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1800$

Caliber: 41mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: As stated 41Mag Super Blackhawk, iaw an email from Ruger, for this serial number, this left the factory as a 41mag Blackhawk, Ruger has never made nor cataloged a Super Blackhawk in 41mag. No box. Pls pm for any additional info.

Pictures:
IMG_20211017_165731.jpg
IMG_20211017_165658.jpg
IMG_20211017_165629.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Not sure there is a (feature) that makes it a super Blackhawk, that's the point, somehow this left the factory and their quality check didnt noticed. That makes it some what uncommon. I've been in contact with a ruger collector in NC and he has never seen this before. The gun was purchased new from the Sports Center in Perry. If Im out of line on pricing ill listen to any offers, not set.

SBH grip frame is also different in that the LOP is longer, the grip is angled different and trigger guard is diff.
The stampings for the name, etc., is stamped on the frame itself, not the gripframe. So swapping them would make no difference as far as the stampings are concerned.

You used to be able to send them back and have any number of things done to them relatively inexpensive.
You could also buy the parts and install them yourself, which is what my pops did to a few of them, to which i now own. He chose to put them on himself because at the time he would do trigger job on them.
Back then the SBH grip frames had a flat back to the trigger guard, gave a little more room for fat hands and fingers. Otherwise the round trigger guard would bust your knuckle if using full load ammo.
Nice. But confused.
what feature makes it a “Super”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom