Item Name: SPM Rock Island FDE 22 TCM/9mm W/ Night Sights $550

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $550

Caliber: 22 TCM & 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Valid GA Drivers License or Preferred GA Weapons Permit

Item Description: For Sale Only is a Rock Island 22 TCM/9mm in FDE. Includes very clean gun and one double stack magazine. Has a skelitized trigger that is very smooth. Includes box, docs, and both barrells and springs. Comes with Hogue Rubber grips and original grips. Has front and rear TruGlo night sights! Includes box of 22 TCM ammo.

THINK ABOUT IT! 17 rounds of a 40 gr bullet that travels about 2,000 feet per second with less recoil that 38, 9, 40, 45, 10... It has a heck of a flash and is booming loud! But the sheer velocity makes it an excellent self defense option, IMO. And it is a RUSH TO SHOOT at the range or outdoors!

It is a proprietary bullet that only ARMSCOR makes so whoever sells it for the best price is who you buy from. All ammo is either SP or JHP. Usually about 35 cents per round.

PM is best. Thanks for considering. Will meet F-T-F within about 70 miles or so. PayPal is accepted or cash.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
20191102_144328.jpg
20191102_144633.jpg

Good Afternoon. I see your TCM here on ODT. Very neat pistol and I have one also. Love it. Would love to get it for my grandson for Christmas. My problem is I am retired living strictly off of social security so funds are always really tight. I think your price is certainly fair and would pay it if possible but unfortunately I dont have that much. Nor do I want to offend you buy offering the money I have to spend. All the money I can come up with is $475 cash and can come up with it today. Again, I am not trying to lowball you because I dont mind paying a far price for something and your asking price is fair. But, if I dont at least offer then I dont know. Please dont be offended by my offer, it is just all I can possibly come up with. If you see you can do this just message me back and would be happy to meet you today. I am in Henry County and would be happy to come your way. Again, with all due respect, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom