• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Remington 870 Express Magnum 12 ga 3 in, 28 in Remchoke matte blue &amp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4rod

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
31   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Remington 870 Express Magnum 12 ga 3 in, 28 in Remchoke matte blue &amp...

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $385 cash firm FTF

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling this shotgun for a neighbor. It is a Remington 870 Express Magnum, 12 gauge 3 inch mag pump shotgun with a 28 inch vent rib, Remchoke barrel, and wood forend & stock. It has a Remington stainless Modified flush mount choke tube installed. No other choke tubes available. Has a factory rubber recoil pad. No box or papers. Has barrel code of "CO," indicating a date of July 2005. This is a used gun and shows use marks in the metal and wood, but no rust, or pitting. Bore is bright and shiny. This shotgun is being sold in "as is" condition. The prospective buyer needs to inspect this gun to their satisfaction prior to the transaction.

I will meet the buyer in Blue Ridge, GA ONLY for a FTF transaction. The price is $385 cash, firm. No lower offers accepted. Really no need to PM me with a lower offer. It will be ignored. I will not ship the firearm. This gun is for sale only, no trades. You will receive what you see in the photos. No other photos available. You must pick it up within 48 hours of making the deal. Will not hold. ALL communications will be VIA private messages through the ODT. No text messaging or phone calls. Please, let's make this an easy, friendly transaction without any problems, no low ball offers, or any no shows as happened in the past.

Thanks for looking,

Rod

Pictures:
870a.JPG
870c.JPG
870b.JPG
870b1.JPG
870c1.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom