• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Remington 700P .308, 26" Barrel, 40x Trigger, Pelican 1750, SWFA SS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aixelsyd007

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Remington 700P .308, 26&quot; Barrel, 40x Trigger, Pelican 1750, SWFA SS...

Zip Code: 30032

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $950

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Full legal name verified by ID. Address and License number are optional

Item Description: Willing to Ship Details: Willing to meet at a public place

Bill of Sale Link: https://eforms.com/bill-of-sale/ga/georgia-firearm-bill-of-sale/

This is a Remington 700p with factory adjustable 40x trigger. The rail is permanently attached(Loctite red), but the rings are attached with Loctite blue so the scope can be changed. This mounting work was performed by a professional gunsmith. The scope is a SWFA SS 16x42 Tactical 30mm. Features include: MOA-Quad, 1/4 MOA Clicks, 15 MOA Revolution, Rear Focus. More info here: https://www.swfa.com/swfa-ss-16x42-tactical-30mm-riflescope-6.html?___SID=U The case is a Pelican 1750 that has had the foam cut to fit this rifle. I have always kept a desiccant pack in the case to absorb moisture. I would like to sell the gun along with all of these accessories (scope, mounts, case)

The rifle is in excellent shape. It was purchased for long range target shooting. I've been able to shoot a 12" group at 1,000 yd. That's about the longest this one can reach out. It can group 3"-4" circles at 500yd all day. It's had about 200 rounds through it, and it really likes Federal Gold Medal Match 175gr ammo. I have a few boxes of various ammo that I'll throw in, and some brass if you want it for no extra charge. I also have some reloading supplies and dies for this caliber, let me know if you'd be interested in purchasing any of those. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Matt

Pictures:
IMG_5310.JPG
IMG_5311.jpg
IMG_5314.JPG
IMG_5315.png
IMG_5316.JPG
IMG_5317.JPG
IMG_5318.JPG
IMG_5319.JPG
IMG_5320.JPG
IMG_5323.png
IMG_5324.JPG
IMG_5326.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Here is the ammo included with the sale. There are various match grade cartridges, there's some Black Hills, Nosler, and Federal in there. There are likely some handloads in there as well. The Federal box on top has 14 handloads and the powder recipe on the front. Those are either 168gr or 155gr Sierra MatchKings.
59 Rounds in total - Plastic ammo box not included.
IMG_5334.jpg

And if you're interested in brass, I have plenty of that to send with you as well. The stuff in the bag has probably been reloaded once if at all. The boxes are either full or partially full and have not been reloaded. I also have 15-20pcs. of trimmed, cleaned, and primed brass you can have too.

IMG_5335.jpg

If anyone is interested in reloading dies and supplies, I have some of those as well. I will work on figuring out a value and post these in the reloading section, then link here. (I'm new here, I'm assuming there's a reloading section, haha) The closed boxes of bullets are full and sealed.
IMG_5336.jpg

I was hanging a clock in my bathroom. I slipped and hit my head on the sink. When I came to, I had a vision. A vision of this rifle. I’ll take all this for your asking price of $950 if you’ll meet me in athens tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom