Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Practically new Steyr Hunter II in 308

Zip Code: 30305

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1 offer read the post

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi my friends, I'm getting rid of few outstanding rifles, all in new condition, all in boxes or cases, with all paraphernalia included. I'm mostly out of rifles, I still ocasionally shoot skeet and trap, and that's where my inspirations are. The rifles below in the list are essentially in new, unshot condition and all come as they have been purchased, in bags/boxes, with all items they have been shipped. All have been purchased brand new.

Steyr Pro Hunter II 308. Purchased for animals profile competition, but because of f...ing COVID all competitions have been cancelled and later once renewed I lost the motivation. This arguably the best bolt gun ever made. Sooooo awesome in many ways, so featured… It never was shot outside of the factory.
Asking price $1000, trading value $1400

Anyone asking me for "your lowest price" or sending ridiculous offers will be excommunicated.

I would trade for quality not gun related optics, like modern nice stabilized binocular, Gibson guitar in nice condition ,
IN SHORT, I’M NOT INTERESTED IN FIREARMS TRADES,

If you have something very desirable I can add top quality optics, ammo or cash.

By contacting me you confirm that you're legally permitted to own that firearm.

I don't bite, at least not casually, so please ask reasonable questions if you have any.
If you know me, my stuff is always in immaculate condition.

P.S. Whatever is offered for a trade the items must be in equally new condition and absolutely nothing russian, turkish or any other 3rd world junkhole products will be even looked at. Only US, EU, UK , Japan or Israeli made stuff, please.

Pictures:
IMG_0015.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom