Item Gone: FS Pietro Beretta, Gardone Model S 685, 12 GA, 28 Inch Barrels

Status
Not open for further replies.

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Pietro Beretta, Gardone Model S 685, 12 GA, 28 Inch Barrels

Zip Code: 31548

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 650.00

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a beautiful Italian made 12GA OU Beretta shotgun with 28 inch barrels. It's had very little use and not hunted with. It was used to shoot a few clays with. Stock is beautiful with one very small mark on the foregrip (photo).
beretta mark.jpg
beretta left - Copy.jpg
beretta right - Copy.jpg
beretta left rcvr - Copy.jpg
beretta right rcvr - Copy.jpg
beretta rcvr bottom - Copy.jpg
rcvr top - Copy.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a beautiful Italian made 12GA OU Beretta shotgun with 28 inch barrels. It's had very little use and not hunted with. It was used to shoot a few clays with. Stock is beautiful with one very small mark on the foregrip (photo). View attachment 3495766View attachment 3495764View attachment 3495763View attachment 3495762View attachment 3495760View attachment 3495759View attachment 3495758
Where are you located? I’m very interested, I live in canton and work in Cobb

Seems most of the good deals are on the wrong end of the State for many of us :-)
Most of the guys in Metro Atlanta don't want to drive South of the Atlanta Airport so the thought of a road trip to Jacksonville that does not involve a College Football game seems a stretch ;-)
Wish there were fewer miles between us.
A sincere good luck with the sale.

Seems most of the good deals are on the wrong end of the State for many of us :-)
Most of the guys in Metro Atlanta don't want to drive South of the Atlanta Airport so the thought of a road trip to Jacksonville that does not involve a College Football game seems a stretch ;-)
Wish there were fewer miles between us.
A sincere good luck with the sale.

I bought this gun for my daughter to use as she had hopes of competing (had being the keyword). It was for my daughter so I made the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom