Georgia Item Gone: FS Pair of Loaded Vibe Fishing Kayaks w/Trailer for $1000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gringo

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
89   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Pair of Loaded Vibe Fishing Kayaks w/Trailer for $1000.00

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1000.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale I have what I would call the most versatile kayak/sup on the market. Those that are unfamiliar with these types of water craft I’ll briefly explain. These are made by Vibe kayak company in Kennesaw. Which add in the fact that they are a great local company should you ever have a problem is huge benefit. Anyhow these are called a hybrid kayak because unlike a regular kayak you ride in the water these ride on top. Therefore much easier to paddle. And much more stable. I speak from years of experience and have owned a bunch of others. Until I purchased the green one. Then I pretty much fished exclusively from that platform. The beautiful thing about these boats is you can use them however you’d like if you want to sit, stand whatever they will fit your needs. Obviously i have them set up as little fishing boats but you can use it as a paddle board too. The only reason I’m selling these is I tore up my shoulder last year and a day on the water takes me a week to recover. So I’m hanging up kayak fishing although I don’t think there is a better way to fish.

So what I have for sale is everything you see pictured aside from my golden retriever.

Orange unit is Vibe Cubera 120 with summit seat, summit perch, hummingbird graph, bending branches paddle,I could go on this thing is loaded and it’s only been on the water 1 times. No bs!

Green Unit is the Vibe Maverick 120 which is older version but pretty much same thing but the new style seat is much more comfortable. This unit I’ve fished all over the state with. I have it rigged to run minKota trolling motor. Will do around 5mph across the water so it moves good. I’ve used it with motor on low and fished the banks all the way up the lake standing. It also comes with everything you see paddle, motor batteries etc. Both these units have Engle dry boxes with road holders. I’m also throwing in NRS life vest.

Also in the deal is right on kayak trailer. I purchased it and drove it home and never used it. So I could go on and on about these setups obviously I took my time in the builds and planned on keeping them but things happen. Once again everything pictured and probably some things I missed come with this package. Tags on trailer are good till August. Also high end kayak cart that’s not showing up in pictures. Some pictures are not uploaded say it’s too big a file. So if you need more pics I have them. This package is all well taken care of and not beat to hell in back. I take care of my gear.

I was adding up what my total investment is in this package and I stopped adding at $7500.00. I realize stuff is used and I’ve definitely enjoyed my time with these so. So my asking price on the package is $1000.00 That is one hell of a deal to be fishing and on the lake today. These are ready to go all you need is some tackle and your fishing. I’m at huge loss in these so you can come to me if interested. I live in acworth off Mars Hill Rd. As always thanks for looking is you have questions or your interested let me know. Have a great day!

From Vibe

Specs

• Length: 12'
  • Width: 33.5"
  • Capacity: 475 pounds
  • Hull Weight: 72 pounds
  • Fully Loaded Weight: 78 pounds
  • Paddlers: Single Person
  • Material: (Exterior) Rotomolded single piece high density polyethylene; (Interior) Sink proof pressure-injected foam

NO FLEX SINK PROOF HULL

Features a sink-proof, pressure-injected closed-cell foam hull that offers firm footing with zero deck flex and ensures maximum safety.

LOW PROFILE HULL DESIGN

SUP-style freeboard provides more room for you to stand and own your space, making it easier to get on and off the board and customize your rig.

LIMITLESS CONFIGURATION

Designed for many configuration options: SUP paddling, sitting on a cooler, or using the Vibe Summit Seat.

475 POUND WEIGHT CAPACITY

Top of its class when it comes to speed, stability, maneuverability, and weight capacity—designed to carry you and plenty of gear.

-The Cubera 120 is a unique, SUP-hybrid kayak designed to be unsinkable and ultra-stable in a variety of water types and conditions. The open deck and signature Vibe features enable owners to customize the Cubera 120 for their preferred water adventures.

It's compatible with the optional four-position Vibe Summit Seat and Base, which can attach the Summit Perch to add 16 inches above the waterline, whether seated or standing.

The Cubera 120 excels in sight-fishing and provides access to both ultra-shallow shores and deep ocean spots. At 12 ft, there is plenty of room to haul gear or paddle with a kid or dog upfront.

Pictures:
IMG_2076.jpeg
IMG_2079.jpeg
IMG_2090.jpeg
IMG_2093.jpeg
IMG_2096.jpeg
IMG_2097.jpeg
IMG_2098.jpeg
IMG_2101.jpeg
IMG_2102.jpeg
IMG_2169.jpeg
IMG_2157.jpeg
IMG_2144.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Price Drop to $1000.00. You’re getting 2 loaded kayaks and trailer for less than price of the trailer. You can’t go buy a cheap fishing kayak at this price and your getting 2 of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom