Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
274   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Old School ALERT - SW 10-4

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700.00. NOW 650.OO

This has been on here a week with no takers, I must have priced it wrong. Sorry Brothers, lowered the price, hope to hear from you.

Caliber: .38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: hello gentlemen,

I have for your consideration an unfired S&W model 10-4. Comes with original box and grips, alas, the documents and bore brush have been lost to time. I ordered some even older school grips from numrich as well as an equally old school Tyler T grip adapter.

This gun is old stock but new condition. I have not fired it but I dry fired it and it has the NICEST trigger pull I have ever felt on any wheel gun- ever. This is how it came from the factory.

My guarantee applies, you buy this, you have a week to change your mind and turn the deal around. I always offer this, never been taken up on it yet. Please have a look at my feedback and know that I am honorable. If you ain't happy then I ain't happy. You and I are on the same team, let's both act like it.
That's the good news, the bad news is that I am a hospice nurse and need to remain available to my PTs and families around the clock, so pick up of this gun needs to take place at or near the square in Newnan. Please consider this before you decide if you want to buy this.

What I have into it
Gun 700 + tax = 750
Grips = 55
T grip = 20
Total = 825

Why am I selling it - because I have 3 daughters in college and I don't shoot this.

Terms of sale - I show you DL and carry permit, you do the same. I won't be writing anything down, but you are welcome to. If you don't agree to this - okay, cool, but we can't do this deal, sorry.

Love to trade....but if I didn't need to raise some $ I wouldn't be listing this in the first place. These aren't getting any cheaper guys. Price is FIRM

Now that I said that the price is firm...IF you are active duty MIL or LEO take 50 bucks off the price. You do a dangerous and thankless job keeping us protected. I don't care what the TV says, we love you. You must have active duty ID or badge to qualify for this.

Feel free to PM or text to
803 761 8359

Thanks for taking the time to read this ad, stay dangerous my friends.

PS - you read the part about it being picked up in Newnan, right?

Pictures:
20210427_192838-jpg.3238293

20210427_192828-jpg.3238294

20210427_192555-jpg.3238295

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom