• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Minty Mak 90 and 1,000 Rounds - Defend America with the finest Chi-Com rifle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaFan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
340   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS very nice Mak 90 $1,200

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $1200

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The only blonde your wife will let you fondle!

Very clean MAK 90 Sporter - all original. Fired very little, if at all. $1,200 - no trades on this one.

Pictures:
mak-1-jpg.3260853

mak-2-jpg.3260855

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
These are good rifles. If you had to put 6-700 rounds through it a day to fight for freedom this would do the job.

Last week I listed a CVA Scout and Kman Kman made comments that convinced me to mark it gone and keep it. I awarded him the championship sales belt and you're about to take it from him! Saturday night ODT sales wrasslin!

Sales_main_1024x1024.jpg

Last week I listed a CVA Scout and Kman Kman made comments that convinced me to mark it gone and keep it. I awarded him the championship sales belt and you're about to take it from him! Saturday night ODT sales wrasslin!

Sales_main_1024x1024.jpg
If I had the few extra hundo’s I would get it. These are excellent rifles.

Took your advice and went with the hot blonde on the internet approach = wife not a fan. Someone else will have to scoop this up! Solid deal in the current market!

Sales_main_1024x1024.jpg

I promise no comments about this rifle!

I promise no comments about this rifle!

None needed - Dodge man Dodge man is doing a good job. I was just sitting here thinking that if I take the shelf out of my safe (which I think I can easily do without) I really don't need to part with anything to make room. I was feeling a little self conscious about my ever-growing collection and then @palmettomoon said he has a couple of hundred guns and now I feel like an underachiever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom