• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS LNIB Shield Performance Center Ported .40 Cal. with 3 mag's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StraightShooter47

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
53   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS LNIB Shield Performance Center Ported .40 Cal. with 3 mag's.

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $385 firm

Caliber: .40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Current Ga DL or CCP number and exp.date

Item Description: Recently purchased the S&W Shield in the new Performance Center model with ported barrel and fiber optic sights. I also purchased a third,7 round mag. Fired less than 50 rounds through it and decided I like my Walther PPS the best. You can benefit from my experimentation and get a great deal. It is pretty accurate and easier to control vs. the old model .40
If interested, please text me at 770-401-0957 and I'll text you some photos.
I prefer to sale vs trade as I have my eye on a new hunting rifle. HOWEVER, I WILL HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO TRADE IN CASE YOU HAVE SOMETHING i HAVE NEVER HEARD OF YET. YOU KNOW HOW IT IS WITH A "GUN BUG"; ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DEAL. I AM AVAILABLE MOST EVERYDAY. THANKS FOR CHECKING
MY ADD. Sharpshooter 47

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS LNIB Shield Performance Center Ported .40 Cal. with 3 mag's.

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $385 firm

Caliber: .40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Current Ga DL or CCP number and exp.date

Item Description: Recently purchased the S&W Shield in the new Performance Center model with ported barrel and fiber optic sights. I also purchased a third,7 round mag. Fired less than 50 rounds through it and decided I like my Walther PPS the best. You can benefit from my experimentation and get a great deal. It is pretty accurate and easier to control vs. the old model .40
If interested, please text me at 770-401-0957 and I'll text you some photos.
I prefer to sale vs trade as I have my eye on a new hunting rifle. HOWEVER, I WILL HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO TRADE IN CASE YOU HAVE SOMETHING i HAVE NEVER HEARD OF YET. YOU KNOW HOW IT IS WITH A "GUN BUG"; ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DEAL. I AM AVAILABLE MOST EVERYDAY. THANKS FOR CHECKING
MY ADD. Sharpshooter 47
I have the same exact gun it recalls less than my 9 millimeter Shield but I can always use one more that is a great gun even better price I also sent a p.m. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom