• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Leopold VX-6HD 3-18x44, CDS-ZL2, 30mm Side Focus, FireDot Duplex reticle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionheart

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
En vino veritas
210   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Leopold VX-6HD 3-18x44, CDS-ZL2, 30mm Side Focus, FireDot Duplex reticle

Zip Code: 30621

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1600

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is perhaps the best hunting scope made. Incredible glass, lightweight and 6x zoom. I bought two and really only need the one so I’m letting this one go. It has never been mounted and is LNIB. The custom dial (CDS-ZL2)paperwork has not been sent to Leopold so you can send them your ballistics and get the free custom dial for your rifle.
This is a cash only deal and price is firm. Save $200. My loss, your gain. Only way I will adjust price is if you show me ad where you can buy scope for less than $1800. I’m basically offering a $200 discount off a new one’s price. With Leopold’s warranty that’s a good deal.
Here is the Leopold description if you are not familiar with this awesome optic:

With a slightly smaller objective lens than its 50mm counterpart, the VX®-6HD 3-18x44mm can do it all, while packing a little less weight. Dial it down to 3x magnification to get enough field of view to navigate brush and timber or crank the power selector all the way up to 18x to dominate any backcountry landscape.

The 3-18 is built around Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, which offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter in the field. The wide zoom range combined with an in-scope electronic reticle level, CDS-ZL2 ZeroLock® elevation dial, and removable throw lever, make your VX-6HD the most versatile Leupold® riflescope ever made.

The VX-6HD goes where other scopes can't. Its unique combination of features, durability, and professional-grade HD optical performance guarantees that it can handle any challenge you throw at it. We built it for anything and everything, including your next epic adventure. It's 100% waterproof and fogproof. And like all Leupold riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.

If you don’t need 18x or illumination ask me about the VX-6 2-12 and save some money.
I have too many scopes lol.
A514CDB1-377A-4A81-86E1-E8249A53DB84.jpeg
DCD00938-2804-4DE7-BE87-05F5DE2F2615.jpeg
2EFCA6EC-A90B-40CC-9F95-85841D6FADE5.jpeg
96033E42-90C9-47CF-8447-6068F8E907A6.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom