Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS HK VP9 2020 OR***SPM***

Zip Code: 30312

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: HK VP9 2020 optic ready, 2-17 round mags, back-straps and palm swells, blacked out rear with illumineciant front sight, box,docs, and loc. IWB RH holster.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hello. I have a couple of rookie questions for you. How long is the barrel? With 17 round mags I'm guessing 4" or 4.5". Hard to tell in pictures. Which BTW, are good ones. Are you including the light? (In which I have no interest).
Previously I have owned a VP 9. Nice pistols. Do you have any optic adapter plates? If I bought it I would need an RMR. (For a Holosun). Failing vision necessitates an optic. To continue target shooting.Thank you, Tom Marshall in Buford.

Hello. I have a couple of rookie questions for you. How long is the barrel? With 17 round mags I'm guessing 4" or 4.5". Hard to tell in pictures. Which BTW, are good ones. Are you including the light? (In which I have no interest).
Previously I have owned a VP 9. Nice pistols. Do you have any optic adapter plates? If I bought it I would need an RMR. (For a Holosun). Failing vision necessitates an optic. To continue target shooting.Thank you, Tom Marshall in Buford.
Little over 4”. No light included on this one. Come with a Vortex optic plate,so it is used with that footprint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom