rtdom

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS HK SP5 (MP5) with rare KAC rail system and Trijicon

Zip Code: 30813

Item is for: Sale/Trade
Sale Price: $3200 (sp5 only) $4600 for all.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: HK SP5 in excellent condition, less than 500 rounds through it. If you thought the SP5 was rare, then you'll be blown away by the Knights armament rail system and optic mount I have with it. This is the full package. You will get the HK SP5, 2 mags, 4 handguards (Magpul, Midwest Industries, KAC, HK), Trijicon MRO, SB Tactical telescoping brace, Griffin armament Tri-lug muzzle device, and HK rifle bag. I will also include all original documents. This is a serious gun for serious buyers only. I will sell just the SP5 as it comes from the factory for $3500. Feel free to add from the list if you want accessories.

Trade: High-end only. Trade will need to be in my favor. I would like to get at least 3k in cash so I'm willing to trade for a gun valued around 2k plus cash.

ITEM LIST:
Just to show that I am being fair at the price.
HK SP5: $3200
KAC Rail System: $650
Griffin Armament Tri-Lug: $300
Trijicon MRO: $400
Midwest Industries Handguard/optic mount: $120
Magpul Handguard: $40
SB Tactical Brace: $330
Midwest industries low profile MRO mount: $100
Total cost: $5140

Pictures:
hk-jpg.3252741

above: KAC Rail system with KAC Optic mount
hk1-jpg.3252742

Handguards listed from top to bottom: KAC system (attached), Midwest M-lok handguard and optic mount, Magpul M-lok handgurad, HK standard "fat" handguard.
View attachment 3256980
above: Picture showing the Midwest industries handguard and optic mount attached.
View attachment 3258142
Base configuration from HK

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom