• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Glock G19 Gen 5 MOS with Performance Trigger & Night Sights

Status
Not open for further replies.
21   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock G19 Gen 5 MOS with Performance Trigger & Night Sights

Zip Code: 30319

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 575

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Please read the entire description:

This is a Gen 5 MOS Glock G19 with some changes/upgrades from standard that need clarification:

1. It was originally a G45 MOS, but I decided I liked the G19 frame size better, so I purchased a new OEM Glock G19 Gen 5 frame, and swapped it out. The G45 frame is NOT included.

2. Glock Performance Trigger is installed. An awesome upgrade. The original trigger IS also included.

3. Sights are upgraded to Night Fision metal sights with a green front sight and blacked out serrated rear back sight. Same sights as Shadow Systems guns. Best sight picture there is in my humble opinion. Original sights are not included. Those are in the trash where they belong.

4. It comes in the original G45 box with all original paperwork, unopened MOS plates, unused backstraps, brush tool, and 2 15 round Pmags. Sorry…. I’m keeping the stock Glock mags to use in my new Shadow Systems MR920P. The mags are the only non-upgrades. Again…to clarify the box has the G45 info and serial number which matches the slide serial number. The frame serial number is different despite it being an OEM frame. One of the Pmags was used once for 15 rounds and functioned fine. The other Pmag is still in the sealed bag.

5. As you might notice in the picture, the mag release was moved to the right side for a lefty shooter. It’s an easy fix, but if you prefer me to swap back before a sale I can do that.

6. Overall it is in like new condition. Less than 500 rounds. Never put in a holster so no marks there.

I can meet in the Brookhaven or Dunwoody area. Near I-285 and Ashford Dunwoody / Perimeter Mall is best.

Preference is to see your GA Weapons Carry License. If not, a good amount of ODT feedback works.

Pictures:
IMG_2829.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom