• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS GLOCK 48 MOS WITH RED DOT OPTIC. For sale-NO TRADE please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Marshall

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS GLOCK 48 MOS WITH RED DOT OPTIC. For sale-NO TRADE please.

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $900

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a GLOCK G48/MOS with red dot optic for sale. The G48 is a single stack design with a 10 round mag. Of 9 mm. This design keeps the pistol very narrow enhancing concealed carry options. The optic is specifically made for this narrow profile. It is the Romeo Zero by SIG. Shield Manufacturing offers a magazine with 15 rounds. Which fits just like the OEM mag. No extension. Genius! Two Shield mags are included in this sale. So 2x10 and 2x15 mags included. OEM box and all items/docs are also included as is the Red Dot OEM packaging , instructions and servicing tools. If you have not shot an optic equipped pistol you should try it. Your accuracy would improve dramatically. As mine has.

I am asking $800 for the entire package. Located in Buford and can meet. Reasonable distance, please. Cash transaction. For a Georgia legal buyer. Pictures are available. PM with questions and details and I will send the pics.

Tom Marshall

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom