Item Gone: FS G3 boat - Stick Steer - 4 stroke. 100% ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
View attachment 3095930 View attachment 3095931 View attachment 3095932 Item Name: FS G3 boat - Stick Steer - 4 stroke. 100% ready

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: No excuse, no bs, no project boat. It's 100% ready to hit the water today.

IF YOU ARE 100% SERIOUS, I HAVE MORE PICS, VIDEO OF IT RUNNING ON THE LAKE, ETC.

2009 G3 aluminum jon boat - Stick Steer
Live bait tank
Johnson 9.9 horsepower 4 stroke ELECTRIC START
Galvanized Trailer w/new tires and new spare
Front mount 46 lb trolling motor w/foot control

Runs 14-16 mph
super quiet and fuel efficient
no leaks
no issues
100% lake/river ready.

$3500 CASH.
No trades (cash is going straight to a new larger boat).

You'll be pushing over double to get the same type of setup here if you buy a new model.

Love it, but I just ordered a larger boat on Thursday. If you are super serious and ready to buy same day (some of you need momma's permission so get that first)...I will meet you at my storage center, load it up and go to the boat ramp for a test run. Location is BUFORD next to Lake Lanier.

Ain't desperate to sell, but motivated to show to a serious buyer today.

Thanks Fellas.

UPDATE: I have had TWO cash offers on it and they were both slightly lower than what I need. Last offer was 3/4/21, guy drove 1.5 hours and we were just slightly off. Don't wanna waste my time or yours, so we can talk about my absolute bottom line price.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom