Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Whites DFX 300 Metal Detector and extra coils

Zip Code: 30536

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $375.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $425.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok. I’ve got a DFX 300 Detector with the original coil plus three others. Each coil ha it’s own shaft so it isn’t necessary to pull the coil each time it’s changed. Just slip out the entire shaft and swap out. Comes with headphones case battery pack charger and rechargeable battery. **I do not know how long the chargeable battery will hold charge as it’s been a few years since I’ve used it. But if necessary can be purchased thru Whites and of course the battery back runs off AA batteries I believe. Comes with pinpointer as well. this is a serious unit and should have a lot of life left in it. I was a hard core detectorist for many years and this was one of many I used. I will add more details on the coils ans pictures if this generates any interest. If you know anything bout the Whites machines then you know what it is already. I’m unable to get out and hit it anymore due to my health. It dawned on me it and all the stuff is sitting there unused. Somebody might appreciate this. I have a fortune tied up in this stuff but it does have some age on it. Not prehistoric by any means. Still a sought after unit. I’ll entertain offers, or possibly trades. Trade interests would be maybe Gun or ammo related. I’m still a target shooter. If you’re interested at all let me know and tell me what’s on your mind. Shame for the stuff to just be sitting. Again this is a very high end unit. You can run it in an auto mode or program it pretty specifically for whatever you’re after. I’ve hunted relics jewelry and coins of course. If this interests you let me know. I’m thinking a sell value of maybe 375.00. Trade value a tad more. The extra coils alone are worth more than that.
Thanks. And again if any interest I’ll load up some pics

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom