Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT THE RUSSIAN SAW (Rommy RPK AES10) + ammo

Zip Code: 30701

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2k
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Maybe 2300

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Comes with 4 mags or so and a large ammo can full of ammo half frangable half normal.
Info on the RPK from wiki if you didn't know .
The RPK is a Soviet 7.62×39mm light machine gun, developed by Mikhail Kalashnikov in the early 1960s, in parallel with the AKM assault rifle. It was created to standardize the small arms inventory of the Soviet Army, where it replaced the 7.62×39mm RPD light machine gun.
CAI of GA import

Pictures:
20200506_180813.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Why doesn’t it have a bulged trunnion? Was this a kit build that used a regular AK front trunnion? Also it is rather odd that the bipod is in the wrong location as well as the fact the rifle uses a 90 degree gas block.

Why doesn’t it have a bulged trunnion? Was this a kit build that used a regular AK front trunnion? Also it is rather odd that the bipod is in the wrong location as well as the fact the rifle uses a 90 degree gas block.
To expand. Bulged trunnion is the heavy, 1.5mm RPK receiver. This looks like a 1mm AKM WASR receiver (no mag dimples).
Bipod is supposed to be behind the front site, not gas block.
90 degree gas block is used on AK74-on rifles. AKM wpuld have had a 45 degree gas block.

Ok so apparently it has a standard thickness receiver my mistake . It sure is a fun gun to shoot if I keep it I might put a binary trigger in it . Not sure about AKs and gas blocks and such so any education is great . Just don't be rude it's just a gun .. Anyway it was not my intention to mislead anyone . It is what it is .

Ok so apparently it has a standard thickness receiver my mistake . It sure is a fun gun to shoot if I keep it I might put a binary trigger in it . Not sure about AKs and gas blocks and such so any education is great . Just don't be rude it's just a gun .. Anyway it was not my intention to mislead anyone . It is what it is .
Looks like everyone in the comment section is being cordial, just providing info that a potential buyer/trader may not otherwise have known either, myself included. As long as it fires and the headspace isn't out of spec, it looks like it would be a fun AK pattern rifle to shoot.

As other have Eluded to this is just a long barrel WASR AK, it’s missing the real RPK parts and what makes it a RPK vs a long barrel AK. Buldged trunnions, the carry handle, bi pod in wrong position. 1.5 mm receiver. Good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom