• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT The First HK Handgun, HK Model 4 9K (380) Very Good Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTOTTY

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
114   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT The First HK Handgun, HK Model 4 9K (380) Very Good Condition

Zip Code: 30002

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: TV: $775, Hk's and roller guns. Would have to be something really cool.

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is the pride of my collection, but as of this moment my only Handgun. Picked this up from a regular customer of mine, he reckons from his research it is approximately a 1974, as far as I can tell it was born and raised as a 380 model, however, it does not have the original box, nor an original magazine. The original buffer is starting to disintegrate from age, but I have installed and tested the Red Buffer upgrade. I have test fired it to ensure the Buffer fits well, I then stripped it down and did a full cleaning and light grease. I can confirm from the cleaning the entire gun is numbers matching and was in fact a factory 380 which is somewhat rare. I'll leave this up for now, not fully sold on selling but ya never know,

Pictures:
IMG_4474.jpeg
IMG_4505.jpeg
IMG_4504.jpeg
IMG_4503.jpeg
IMG_4502.jpeg
IMG_4501.jpeg
IMG_4478.jpeg
IMG_4477.jpeg
IMG_4476.jpeg
IMG_4475.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom