Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Tec 9

Zip Code: 31014

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900 obro
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1200

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I inherited this recently from a relative and it's not really my style. I thought I would post it here to see if anyone might be interested. I see them listed for as much as 1500 bucks on gunbroker so apparently there are some people who see them as interesting. There is a slight bit of surface rust from being in storage for years, but nothing that can't be cleaned up. It comes with one 32 round stick mag. I am open to trades, I love old Smith and Wesson revolvers (pre Hillary hole) and rugers too. I have no problem sticking this back in the safe for decades, so don't insult me. I accept PayPal and I am willing to ship to your FFL.

Pictures:
20220110_205218.jpg
20211227_161153.jpg
20220111_195138.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I inherited this recently from a relative and it's not really my style. I thought I would post it here to see if anyone might be interested. I see them listed for as much as 1500 bucks on gunbroker so apparently there are some people who see them as interesting. There is a slight bit of surface rust from being in storage for years, but nothing that can't be cleaned up. It comes with one 32 round stick mag. I am open to trades, I love old Smith and Wesson revolvers (pre Hillary hole) and rugers too. I have no problem sticking this back in the safe for decades, so don't insult me. I accept PayPal and I am willing to ship to your FFL.
Nice, I’ll do $750 w mag and original box thank you, Bob

I inherited this recently from a relative and it's not really my style. I thought I would post it here to see if anyone might be interested. I see them listed for as much as 1500 bucks on gunbroker so apparently there are some people who see them as interesting. There is a slight bit of surface rust from being in storage for years, but nothing that can't be cleaned up. It comes with one 32 round stick mag. I am open to trades, I love old Smith and Wesson revolvers (pre Hillary hole) and rugers too. I have no problem sticking this back in the safe for decades, so don't insult me. I accept PayPal and I am willing to ship to your FFL.
Would you take $750 cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom