• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT (SPM) '68 Izhmash AKM Parts Kit, Matching # Lower HG, Receiver...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKDrillo86

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
27   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT (SPM) &#039;68 Izhmash AKM Parts Kit, Matching # Lower HG, Receiver...

Zip Code: 30306

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2500 (was $2750)
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Mostly interested in 12 gauge O/U shotgun (30" of Italian Origin); collector AKs (origin: China), Gibson Les Paul Standard - must be worth $2500+

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: New price, if it doesn't sell soon I'll keep to build. PM me offers. Thanks for looking.

Up for sale is a 1968 Izhmash AKM parts kit. It is numbers matching including the matching numbered lower hand guard. The matching lower hand guard kits are the rarest of the Russian AKM Parts Kits and scarcely seen for sale anymore; this is a collectors kit. In addition to the kit is everything you need to for the build including a matching 100% Recreator Receiver, Romanian Virgin 16” Barrel, Sling, Cleaning kit, Izhmash Bayonet, FOUR Izhmash Bakelite Magazines, and Weaponmark's '68 Period Correct Selector Markings Etching Template to etch your own selector markings (very easy process). You could literally send this off to a builder as soon as you receive it as it has absolutely everything you need. All of the grunt work has been done for you. If you plan to build it yourself (please don’t let this be your first build), I will throw in a set of rivets as well.

The only issue with this kit is that the safety selector was knicked on both ends during the receiver cutting prior to import. I’ve seen this on 2 out of the 8 RGuns Russian kits I’ve purchased and heard about this from others on forums so not unique to this kit. It is still very useable, but I’ve included a replacement ’68 Izzy russian safety selector in the event you want to use that, or possibly use the parts to re-weld the original safety selector (that was my plan). See pictures to see what I am talking about.

If you want to own a Russian AK this kit will build into a beautiful rifle that will be as close as you can get to the real thing and will be a show piece in your collection. Feel free to PM with questions.

I deal only with traders with positive feedback. I will need picture of DL and GA weapons carry license as receiver is in my name. I only deal with individuals who can legally own this firearm. As the receiver is 100%, it is legally recognized as a firearm.

Pictures:
IMG_1934.jpeg
IMG_1944.jpeg
IMG_1937.jpeg
IMG_1979.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom