• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Snake Slayer Pocket Cannon PRICE REDUCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunCat

Default rank <300 posts
In a dog-eat-dog world, I'm just a cat with a gun.
18   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Bond Arms Snake Slayer pocket cannon with .45/410 and 357/38 barrels

Zip Code: 30558

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $600, or other firearms.

Caliber: .45/410 and .357/38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just picked this up as a partial trade, and I do think it's super cool...but ultimately, not really my thing. Although, my mind may change if I start playing with it.....

Anyway:

Totally stealing from Busch Lite's sale post (Hope he doesn't mind, haha): "I have a in new condition Bond Arms Snake Slayer. Bought it to use at work but decided it was to nice for that. Previous owner put two rounds through. Comes with two stainless steel barrel, factory leather holster, some ammo and plastic box it came in along with documents. Extra barrels run around $200."

Comes with ammo as shown:
18 rounds of 4 shot Federal .410
20 total rounds of Winchester .410 Defense Disc rounds (3 slugs, then 12 pellets)
8 rounds of Winchester PDX1 225 grain .45LC.

Prefer to meet in Commerce, but for the right trade, I can travel about 30 minutes out.

Thanks for looking. :)

Pictures:
bond1-jpg.1847545

bond2-jpg.1847546

ammo-jpg.1847547

bond3-jpg.1847549

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom