• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Smith & Wesson - M&P Sport - (original, not II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bendotorg

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Smith & Wesson - M&P Sport - (original, not II)

Zip Code: 30327

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: stainless revolver with wood grips (prefer Colt or S&W) in 357 or 44 caliber and GREAT shape

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: You've got a used Smith & Wesson M&P Sport (not the Sport II) here.

It is my understanding that the two most notable differences in the older vs. the newer is the dust cover and the forward assist (there might have been a twist difference in barrel as well but I was kinda confused on that when doing research). I'm sure much smarter people here know more than I do, just trying to provide basic context...Google can be your friend if you want to learn more. :-)

I have not shot this gun and I still have a Sport II that hasn't been shot yet so it isn't likely to be anytime soon...hence the listing.

It appears to be in excellent shape physically with a little wear where the FA should be, but otherwise, it's great. This isn't an AR to brag about, this is an AR that provides a solid performance vs. price ratio.

Follow the link for additional pictures.

Don't know exact model but appears to be an older model Truglo multi-reticle dual color open dot sight (this is a less than $100 item I believe).

Will throw in three "still in the plastic" Magpul Gen3 30rd Magazines and 80 rounds of American Eagle 5.56 ammo to get you rolling.

Finally, it includes a Bob Allen Tactical rectangular rifle case in desert tan (this is an ~$50 bag it seems).

again, additional pictures are linked for further perspective:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/al3raveql0yncyp/AACNapTpIonLbgyHjcji2o-6a?dl=0

In terms of the transaction:
I'd prefer to sell to ODT regulars (have some positive feedback and know the drill) and don't want to travel more than about 10-15 miles from I-75 and Northside. Quick flash of your GA DL and/or Carry permit is needed but the only paper that otherwise needs to be involved is your FedCoin. :-)

Pictures:
01-png.2994414

04-png.2994415

05-png.2994416

08-png.2994417

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom