Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger GP100 in 357mag ***SPM***

Zip Code: 31321

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 700

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Just want to confirm buyer's age & GA resident status.

Item Description: ***SPM***

Letting go of my Ruger GP100 in 357mag (2007 model year per the serial #).
I recently picked up a better option for a nightstand/pest control in 357mag.
This Ruger has strictly been used as a nightstand/pest control (snakes, two footed & etc.)
Looking to sell/trade. List price is $700.00 for all items in the pictures below.
Hogue grip is Sku# 80020.

Only trade I'm really looking for is a Henry (non brass, prefer large handled lever models),
in either 357mag or 44mag. (Other brands will be considered).
Will also look at/consider a decent 308win bolt action rifle package (rifle & scope),
but I would & do prefer the lever action rifles.
Also, I would like to mention that I do not nor do really need/want a safe queen.
Looking for rifle that is in good shape (scratches & small flaws are fine, but no pitting/rust).

Additional cash from me to you could be possible depending on the trade.
Trying not to travel to far (Dublin/Millen/Waynesboro is ok, Macon/Augusta not so much).
Again, travel like other items is possible. Willing to try to meet halfway between buyer/seller.

Any questions or trades, please send a message.
All trades will be looked at (if they are like/close to the above mentioned items.
All questions will be answered as soon as I can.

Will not sell/trade to the following: Under 25, out of state (Will need to see GA id to confirm),
any recent members or those that have negative #'s or those that give me a reason to think
something is wrong or about to go wrong.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice lookin wheeler right there! Have a Talo edition myself. Built like tanks and great shootin'. Hope moves soon for ya OP

Btw curious to hear what ya got for replacement if willing to PM me? If not I certainly u/s- just wondering what beat out this GP100 as I just might have to get one myself haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom