Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $450.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $550.00

Caliber: .450 Bushmaster

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Simple BOS which I will provide

Item Description: A true safe King! Like new only fired seven times to zero my scope to it.The rifle has way too much recoil for my old , worn down body to accommodate .
Pictures will appear in ad soon.
It is the Ruger tan with blued barrel and action. It feels really good to carry and shoulder and will make the perfect brush gun for deer or hog and maybe even a bear if you are so inclined.
I have no real trade preferences since I own many weapons but feel free to try me.
Not interested in revolvers, Tarus, black powder, or magnum calibers. If you have a M&P E-Z in 9 mm or Glock 19 IV or V that would possibly peak my attention.
I prefer to sale because Christmas is coming and as a lot of the guys say, cash is king.
Thanks for looking. Still having problem with uploading pics. You can text me at 770-401-0957 for pics.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Great little guns for anyone not familiar with them. The Ranch model is super easy to maneuver in the woods versus the predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom