• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT "New, Old Stock" two-tone Ruger P90DC - .45 ACP w/box - collector...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT "New, Old Stock" two-tone Ruger P90DC - .45 ACP w/box - collector quality

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $475
Trade Value or Items Looking For: NAA Break Top, NAA Hogleg, or tempt me

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for your consideration is a collector's quality Ruger P90DC (KP90) stainless over gray two-tone P-Series. This is NOT the more common DAO, but the "ODT rare" de-cocker model.

I'm not sure if the box in the photos below is original, at least I don't think it is. This P90 comes with the box seen and docs.

I was more into "collecting" these than shooting them, so it's condition was a huge plus. I do have the original manual that will come with it, as well as the vintage Uncle Mike's rubberized grips you see in the photos. Those are pretty hard to find these days and really increase the grip "purchase" when the gun is being fired. I tend to like the skateboard tape I put on this better and the increase in friction occurs at the front and rear of the grip, where I like it.

It will come with the original two magazines as well. If you look closely at this great old gun, you will see that it has it's original green "inspection sticker" on the side of it and the original warning sticker on the magazine is still there. This one is about as "new, old stock" as you can get.

I do know the P-90's are really tough to find, especially in this condition and that are NOT the DAO model. I was hoping to get $475 for the gun, a few bucks more if you need me to ship it. If you think about it, that's a pretty fair price for ANY non-plastic handgun with what's going on these days.

Here are some photos of the old girl. PM me if you are interested in working a deal on this one. I hate to let this particular gun go, but downsize I must . . .

I would be open to NAA Top Breaks or Hoglegs as partial trade. Whaddaya got?

Pictures:
img_0663-jpg.2822633

img_0664-jpg.2822634

img_0665-jpg.2822635

img_0666-jpg.2822636

img_0667-jpg.2822637

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom