Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
41   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT PRI Mark 12 Mod 0 SPR Gen II

Zip Code: 31324

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to offers. partial trades are fine too.

Caliber: 556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a fantastic rifle and is incredibly accurate. It's also a ton of fun at the range but I have quite a few ARs and I wouldn't mind diversifying. The round count is around 200. The rifle comes with a harris bipod and I'll throw in a couple of boxes of IMI 77gr Razorcore too. If you think you also need three separate sights (because why not) I can include the Sig Tango6t in Scalerworks mount and offset Leupold deltapoint pro for extra. I'd prefer to sell the upper and lower together but would also consider just selling the upper.

Both the upper and lower are factory. The spec sheet for the upper is below:
  1. Caliber ............................................................5.56/.223
  2. Upper Receiver ........................Forged T6 7075 Hard coat anodized aluminum
  3. Barrel.......18".........5.56 Douglas 416 stainless steel with M4 feed ramps 1-8 twist
  4. Gas Block...................Flip-up front sight gas block with 2 cross bolts for securing
  5. Forearm...........................................................................Rifle length finish
  6. Rails.....................................................all rails plus full-length Picatinny top rail
  7. BUIS....................................Rear sight provided that works with gas block sight
  8. Muzzle Brake.............................1/2 x 28 threaded AE Brake and Collar
  9. Overall Length....................................................27 Inches
  10. Overall Weight...................................................5.2 pounds

Feel free to pm any offers or questions

Pictures:
PRI 2.jpg
PRI.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom