Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT ODG IWI Tavor TS12

Zip Code: 30905

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1,100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1,300; see trade interests below

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: *TPM*

Up on the block is my ODG IWI Tavor TS12. It’s in excellent, like-new condition. Never fired nor loaded. I put an optic on for the picture and stuck it back in the safe. This is semi-auto with three 5-shell tubes for a total of 15+1. Press a button, rotate out the empty tube, and you’re good to go with another 5 shells. It’s fairly compact and really well-balanced, a good trait of bullpups. Only elling as I have an X95 on the way, don’t see the need for two bullpups at the moment.

It’ll come in the original box with documents plus I’ll throw in the sling and a flip-up sight set (no optic included). Asking $1,100 for the package as described above, which saves you some money on taxes, shipping, FFL fees, etc.

Updated trades: I’m primarily looking for a CZ P-10S OR or Urban Grey CZ P-01 Omega in similarly excellent condition. I’m also interested in the following:
- 4” Walter PDP compact
- Urban Grey CZ SP-01
- Gen 5 Glock 19
- KUSA KP-9
- ZPAP M92
- ZPAP M85
- Cloud Defensive OWL
- Cloud Defensive Rein
- Black Sig Romeo8T
- FDE EXPS (not the OPMOD variant)
- Maybe a non-refurb Gen 2 1-6x Razor

By responding to this post, you’re confirming that you’re legally able to purchase/own a firearm in GA. Am in the Augusta area, but can travel within reason.

Pictures:
124B755D-155D-4A0E-8A96-2C33DCF27A7D.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom