• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Nice Ruger American Predator 6.5 Crd Moore threaded barrel, camo finish gun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StraightShooter47

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
53   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Nice Ruger American Predator 6.5 Crd Moore threaded barrel, camo finish gun and scope

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $425.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade value $500/ No special desires except perhaps a nice .45/410 Judge

Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoore

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: basic bill of sale/ccp# and exp date

Item Description: I have this nice Ruger American predator with threaded barrel and Harrier 4-12 X 44 mm scope with a camo finish. Purchased just last year and in excellent condition.
Rifle and scope have a three color camo finish that I applied myself. I think it looks very good, now lets see what ya'll think. I bought the Savage predator in 6.5, so now I have two. I offer this one up to someone looking for a good hunting rifle, or maybe just like hearing the thud on steel at those long distances.
It shoots great and as is with most rifles it shoots more precise than the person controlling it. Feel free to text me at 770-401-0957 if you are interested and I will text you some pics. Retired and available most of the time.
Sharpshooter 47

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom