• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Motorcycle Street riding gear

SpeedyR

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-motorcycle-street-riding-gear.2332169/
Item Name: FS/FT Motorcycle Street riding gear

Zip Code: 30338

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 50
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 50

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: cleaning out the gear closet. Way too much stuff and my tastes and riding has changed over the years.

If you want any specific photographs of an item let me know. most of the gear is like new/very good condition unless noted in the info below. If you want more than one thing make me an offer, I'm somewhat negotiable on most items, especially if you buy multiple items. I'm 6'1" and about 180lbs (or was when I was using most of this) and a size 42 jacket, 32 pants, large (9) gloves and size 9 boots to give you an idea of fit. None of this gear has been crashed in, so it's in good condition, and most of it is like new. First come first served. As soon as an items sells it will be removed from the listing so if you still see the listing, it's for sale. If you have a question, fire away. Reasonable offers considered and I will negotiate especially if you want more than one item.

Cortech HRX series 2 jacket. White mesh jacket with silver and black accents. CE armor and leather on shoulders and elbows. Great summer protective jacket. Pretty sure I have a liner for it but never used it, will check to see if I have it. left arm has a bit of stain from georgia red clay, might wash out, never bothered to try. This is probably the most used jacket in the group and shows a bit of wear/stain on arm, but if you want a solid jacket for cheap this is your deal. MSRP $300 $80obo (don't have a photo but will get one)

FieldSheer Corsair 2.0 jacket. Red/black. Textile jacket that has the abrasion resistance of leather. 4 way stretch (the whole jacket is made of a material similar to the stretch panels in racing suits). Waterproof stretch WP zip out liner included. Basically like new, only wore it a few times. Feels like a well vented leather jacket or a light mesh jacket but with much much better protection. $270 MSRP $125obo

Fieldsheer Pivot 2 jacket. black/black with insulated liner. Good solid textile jacket for fall/winter/spring riding. has large vents on the front and back, waterproof jacket. snap out insulated liner. CE armor in shoulder and elbow and triple density back protector. very good condition only used a few times. $125.

Oxtar/TCX Jupiter II boot- shorter boot, mesh with Goretex liner, size 41, brand new in the box. bought for wife right about the time we sold her Street Triple R. $100obo

Might trade partial for reloading stuff- I reload about 15 calibers, so brass, bullets, primers, powder, maybe some tools. Just getting into casting, so lead or molds. Make me an offer on the gear, would rather see an ODT rider in some gear vs. craigslist losers

Pictures:
corsair201-jpg.2514426

corsair204-jpg.2514427

pivot201-jpg.2514428

pivot204-jpg.2514429

tcxjupiter2-jpg.2514430

Back
Top Bottom