• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Mossberg 930 (semi-auto)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsArmory

Boar Icon Lifetime Supporter
Hunter
184   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Mossberg 930 Semi auto

Zip Code: 30309

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $600 FIRM
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $700

Caliber: 12 gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I don't want to really sell it, but I don't need it. I see them selling online for 7-800 dollars right now. So I am listing here first for $600 cash to give my ODT brothers first dibs.

I really want a glock 21 with a roni. Someone please trade me! If you don't have a roni, but still have a g21, and still interested in some kind of trade then please PM me! I am open to other trades in 9mm, 10mm, .45acp, 7.62x39 but I am picky. PM all offers with pictures, please.

MUST have a G.A. I.D. at sale for me to peep. By contacting me you affirm that you are not a felon and you affirm that you are legally allowed to own a firearm.

Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
img-7028-jpg.2575550

img-7025-jpg.2575551

img-7024-jpg.2575552

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I had a buyer last Saturday the same day I originally posted this. Said he would but it Tuesday, but he ghosted me. Wouldn't even respond to txt messages. That is why it was marked SPM for some days, and now the gun is relisted altogether. Sorry for any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom