• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT MINT COND Ruger 10/22 Deluxe Blued Walnut Edition APPLESEED CONFIG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaShooter

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
43   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT MINT COND Ruger 10/22 Deluxe Blued Walnut Edition APPLESEED CONFIG

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 450
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Will trade up to spotting scope like the Vortex. Trade up to newer strike eagle 24x 56mm.

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SLASHED PRICE Bought, configured and fine tuned for my wife to attend the Appleseed rifle event last year. It has a professional gunsmith setup with enhanced trigger upgrade, sling mounts with an excellent Nikon 2-7x32 scope, automatic bolt release (must have) and a Valquartzen extended bolt handle. You could easily reinstall the factory parts if you desire. The 3 black magazines with the speed loader come with the package. The four clear mags are optional. Owners manual for gun and scope will be in the case. This complete setup cost me around 700+. The scope has regular SFP reticle with additional BDC marks for 50 through 150 yards that are spot on. The gun is precision zeroed to 1/2 inch at 50 yards. Shoots nicer than any 10/22 I've every owned. Bolt runs like glass and there's not a mark on the entire gun. Front iron sight has a brass bead and fold down rear sights which is a nice touch. I'm basically giving you the scope and rings. It loves CCI ammo and Aguila Super Extra. Federal gold match cycles the action and gets stunning groups for a semi-auto.

Pictures:
IMG_8680.jpg
IMG_8678.jpg
IMG_8679.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom