Item Gone: FS/FT LNIB HK45C (Compact) w/ two magazines & Tritium Night Sights

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlpharettaCB

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
44   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT LNIB HK45C (Compact) w/ two magazines &amp; Tritium Night Sights

Zip Code: 30005

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $800 or Best Offer
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Description. $1,000 in trade value.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For your viewing pleasure is a LNIB HK45 Compact w/ two magazines & Tritium Night Sights

The first $800 OBO (or best offer) takes it! Make me an Offer – I might say yes!
Cash is king. I would prefer to sell but here are the few trade items I would be interested in:

Any Sig Legion

Sigsauer P229 Legion

P320 AXG Scorpion

Sig P320 Custom jobs

Zev Technologies Glocks or Sigs

Shadow Systems

Glock 30S plus cash

Please send any offers via PM!

Smaller in length and height than the standard HK45, the HK45 Compact (HK45C) uses a slim-line grip profile, otherwise is nearly identical in features to the full-size HK45. Like the HK45, the HK45 Compact was developed as a possible candidate for the Joint Combat Pistol (JCP) and Combat Pistol (CP) programs administered by the U.S. military in their search for a new service handgun. These programs were suspended before completion and no pistols were selected. The HK45 Compact uses an HK proprietary O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and optimal accuracy.

For those not familiar with HK, here is what you get:
Key features and system characteristics:
  • Integral MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories
  • ERGO (HK45 full-size) and slim-line (HK45 Compact) grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
  • 8-round metal magazine is standard for the HK45C, common high-capacity (10 rounds) that fit both the HK45 and HK45C also available
  • Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
  • Uses the proven modified Browning linkless recoil operating system
  • O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and better accuracy
  • Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and increased accuracy
  • Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking)
  • Low profile drift adjustable 3-dot sights
  • Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
  • Black polymer frame

I have a Georgia Weapons Permit and prefer that you do as well but if not I may accept a valid GA driver's license and a bill of sale.
**By replying to this ad, you affirm you are legally able to purchase and own a firearm in the State of Georgia**

Pictures:
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0022.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom