Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Kimber K6S DASA 3&quot;

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 950
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1000

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Look at WCL or FFL transfer

Item Description: I got this in a trade, but decided I would be better served with a different gun or cash. The previous owner said he shot it 20 times, I haven't shot it. It is in great condition, I got the best photo I could of the only place where there any blemish. It is hard to notice, right above the grip on the right side.

Here are items I am specifically interested in trading for (will add cash for certain items):

-Galil Ace in 308- Gen 1 or 2, but rifles only.
-55gr .223 or 5.56 from PMC, Winchester or Federal

Feel free to offer other trades, but I am not in a rush to sell/trade so I am being very selective here.

I WILL ONLY SELL THIS TO SOMEONE WITH A VALID GA WCL, OR VIA AN FFL TRANSFER.

Pictures:
20240402_164557.jpg
20240402_164615.jpg
20240402_164632.jpg
20240403_194956.jpg
20240403_194946.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I got this in a trade, but decided I would be better served with a different gun or cash. The previous owner said he shot it 20 times, I haven't shot it. It is in great condition, I got the best photo I could of the only place where there any blemish. It is hard to notice, right above the grip on the right side.

Here are items I am specifically interested in trading for (will add cash for certain items):

Feel free to offer other trades, but I am not in a rush to sell/trade so I am being very selective here.

I got this in a trade, but decided I would be better served with a different gun or cash. The previous owner said he shot it 20 times, I haven't shot it. It is in great condition, I got the best photo I could of the only place where there any blemish. It is hard to notice, right above the grip on the right side.

there appears to be scratches on right side of revolver or just bad foto

there appears to be scratches on right side of revolver or just bad foto
so, yeah, there are a few scratches as said, but the finish is a sort of brushed steel.
I added a couple more pictures that should better show the scratches. they are extremely minor - two slight ones under the K of Kimber, and a bit right above the grip, right where the frame angles toward the hammer.

It is hard to get good pictures that accurately represent the scratches. The light/ brushed steel finish makes them either look way worse or you can't see them at all. In person, they are extremely minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom