• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT J.C. Higgins 583.20 Bolt Action 12 ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

parolebear

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
214   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT J.C. Higgins 583.20 Bolt Action 12 ga.

Zip Code: 31750

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 100.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: no bows, shotguns or black powder

Caliber: 12 ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: THIS IS A TRUCK, BOAT, TRACTOR OR SNAKE GUN!!!! Looks like crap but goes bang/boom.

J.C.Higgins Model 583.20 12 gauge bolt action shotgun. Used in good condition. 13.5" LOP. 18" (cut) plain barrel with 2.75" chamber. One piece uncheckered stock with J.C.Higgins recoil pad. This gun has been painted at one time in a black. Some of the paint has peeled (see pictures), original finish on stock with handling marks. No rust or pitting in barrel. Firearms feeds, fires, extracts, ejects, & safety works. 3 round capacity. Barrel has been cut to 18" with no bead replaced. So it is not choked and is a straight cylinder bore. I think I have covered the bad parts, bottom line it is a gun that is dependable, tough and will handle what/where you throw it.

Live in Fitzgerald, can add to trade if needed but really trying to move some of the stuff I have picked up over the years.

Pictures:
jc-jpg.1817126

jc1-jpg.1817127

jc2-jpg.1817128

jc3-jpg.1817129

jc4-jpg.1817130

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom