Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - Moved to Jan 22, 2022 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FS/FT HK VP9L Optics Ready LE

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by st6antcr, May 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. st6antcr

st6antcr Outdoorsman

8   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT HK VP9L Optics Ready

Zip Code: 30650

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 1100
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: MR920 plus cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: So, I’ve decided to sell my HK VP9L OR. This firearm is LNIB, and is the LE version. It comes with 3 20 round magazines, night sights, and everything else from the factory, as I bought it. I put 10 rounds down range, cleaned it, and put it away in the safe. A couple of the magazines may show a little wear as I used them some for my regular VP9 and P30.

I’m mainly wanting to sell, but would trade for a Shadow Systems MR920 plus some cash. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Will have to meet locally unless we’re trading. Thanks.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

PStough and VME like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.