• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS/FT HD-15 Head Down Firearms AR-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere I have some targets with 2.5/2.75” groups at 325 yds that I produced when I first got the rifle after I broke in the barrel. But like I stated that was 10 yrs ago when I had better nerve, Breathing, and eye sight. I think I’ll get out this weekend and re-zero the scope for the temp and see what I can do. Thanks for the inspiration. Hank45
Mr. Hank I to have gotten older and feel the effects of eyesight as well as being steady. I believe if the majority of people on here or anywhere for that matter would be honest they would agree that their firearms are more accurate than they are capable of shooting.

Correct. They being the guys from Dallas,ga. Is the company in Tennessee affiliated?
The company in Tennessee is not affiliated with them. I got one of the older head down ar10’s last year. The model is the arcadius. When I first picked it up I almost never found any info on them and actually called head down in Tennessee and they said they’re not the same company.

One reason could be the original rifles were lifetime guaranteed. The new company certainly would say they are not affiliated just to keep there overhead cost down from rifle that were sold by the previous owners. The original people who actually started Head Down have been gone for years now. The second location that was setup in Dallas was ran by the second owners who bought the company From the original owners but they also went out of business. I imagine the company in Tennessee just bought the name and the internet domain. Just a guess.
Hank45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom