• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 48 MOS with Romeo Zero and Pegasus holster like new. FSFT 650.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rns7777

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
104   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 48 MOS with Romeo Zero and Pegasus holster like new. FSFT 650.00

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 700

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Glock 48 MOS like new for sale or trade. Brand new romeo zero sight. All packaging, included box and docs. 2 mags and new kydex holster. Wanted to give this one a shot, but I am too old school, not for me. Gun is completely stock unmolested. Extra set of screws and metal shield for the romeo zero are included. By contacting me you are agreeing that you are legal to own a handgun in the state of GA. I would like a peek at DL and CCW, and I have no issue showing my credentials. Trades at this time would be for nice 12 gauge pump or 1911's only. Price adjusted.

Pictures:
IMG_5387.jpg
IMG_5388.jpg
IMG_5389.jpg
IMG_5390.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I am surprised you did not sell your pistol and optic immediately. It is a genuine super buy. I wonder if the fact you have a G48 confuses anyone? In my case once we get past a G17, G19 and G21 I get confused. I frequently need to reference a Glock catalog to learn what is being offered. In the case of G48, as I understand things, it has a single stack mag. To make it thinner. Making it more easy to conceal. And, of course, I could be wrong.
I was interested in your "old school" comment. I am very old school having turned 89 yesterday. And disabled as well.
But I love to target shoot. From the bench at this point. I am new to the optic world and recently bought my first. A Walther PDP with a Holosun green dot. Which, I believe, has extended my shooting days immensely. I have the same sight on two more I am building. A CZ P10-C and a G17 MOS.
And I would like more. (Reaching MAX, however).
I do have a 1911. A SS Remington R1 Enhanced model. 6 mags, box, etc. Lotsa ammo, also. Very nice pistol. My second one. I can provide details, if interested. The R-1 enhanced has a great trigger, adjustable rear sight, and more.
Let me know if we can do anything for each other.
And, thank you, Tom Marshall in Buford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom